Redondo Havlicek Tennis has a no-refund policy. However, we do offer a credit for the amount paid which can be applied toward another Redondo Havlicek Tennis program under the following conditions:
1. Players must utilize the 24 hour window to make online cancellations using Front Desk!
2 .If players cannot attend academy due to major injury/illness please send an email request to Nicole Havlicek (email@example.com) at least 3 calendar days (including weekends and holidays) prior to the start of class. We cannot approve credits for minor personal circumstances such as travel, school etc as we have fixed costs (staffing and court hire) which we are still accountable for. But will consider serious injury/illness requests on a case by case basis.
3. Classes not meeting the minimum registration levels may be cancelled and the participant will be notified approximately 3 calendar days prior to the start of class. If the participant is not available for a similar class, a credit will be issued and applied toward another program during the current session. If the participant cannot attend any classes during the current session, we will issue a full refund.
4. Classes may be cancelled due to weather conditions (please see the rain policy). Additional classes may be added to the end of the original class schedule to make‐up for any classes cancelled due to weather.
5. Make‐up classes are not offered for unapproved absences and fees are not prorated/credited for missed classes.
6. There will be a $15 processing fee for any participant refund request that is approved.
NOTE: We cannot carry forward credits if you do not use your passes by the specified expire date. As previously stated we have fixed operating costs, thus we must hold to our deadlines to be able to stay in business and offer these sessions to the community. Thanks for your understanding!