The following is our rain policy at Redondo Havlicek Tennis:
- If at all possible, and if conditions are safe for players, we will always attempt to hold academy. As so many competitive players train with us, we understand the importance of
even a single day of training, and we will only cancel if absolutely necessary. We do not cancel on the forecast of rain; we only cancel when courts are actually NOT PLAYABLE.
- By 2pm – a decision will be made as to whether or not we can hold Academy. To find out if we are holding Academy please check the website after 2pm of that day.
- Players/parents who are enrolled for Academy may make up classes that are cancelled due to inclement weather anytime until the end of that season.
- Credits/makeups will not be rolled over to the following season. Players who have registered for EVERY class (thus have no option for a makeup) will be given credit towards next season.
- Please note it is the responsibility of the student to attend the number of classes they have purchased for that season. It must be stated that we cannot guarantee the personal schedules of any particular student. We DO however guarantee that enough classes will be offered to give players opportunity to attend classes that have been purchased.
- If, due to multiple rainouts, we are unable to guarantee the number of clinics necessary for players to fulfill their registration – we will then arrange for make ups OR credit towards to following season. (NOTE: We may also add clinics (on a weekend) to enable players to get in their training). While we can’t predict weather patterns, we can and will address situations that arise in manner that is fair for all of our players. Typically rain does not have a huge impact on any given semester but we will address it if it does.